Frequently Asked Questions
1) What size hire shoes do you have?
We stock adult sizes 5 to 14 and five different children’s sizes.
2) What is the youngest age for climbers at Beyond Bouldering?
Climbers need to be at least six years old and a minimum of 100 centimetres to climb at Beyond Bouldering.
3) Do I have to make a booking to climb?
No, simply come during our open hours and our staff will ask you to sign a waiver, watch the safety video, and then you can climb. Groups of 10 or more will need to book here.
4) Do you take private bookings?
Yes, we accept private groups outside normal hours or during open hours. Please refer to Group Bookings for details.
5) Should I have a barcode on a Starter Pack?
No. Customers on Memberships and 10-Pass Cards will be given a barcode to self check-in, but if you have a Starter Pack please see the desk staff at each visit and they will check you in and give you your hire shoes.