Beyond Bouldering is dedicated to creating a safe environment for climbers.
However as indoor rock climbing and the use of training equipment is inherently dangerous it is Beyond Bouldering’s requirement that all climbers sign a waiver. Climbers under the age of 18 must have their waiver filled out by their parent or legal guardian.
- Make sure your pockets are empty while climbing.
- Make sure no one is underneath the climb you want to try.
- Watch out for people climbing above you while moving between climbs.
- Do not walk underneath a climber who is on the wall.
- Be careful on problems that involve jumping, and know where you are going to land.
- Look for big pink holds to help you down climb or drop from a safe height.
- When you land, bend your knees to cushion your fall, and ride the fall onto your back.
- Move to the middle of the mats in between climbs.
- Be safe and have fun!
Climbers are also required to watch a safety video on their first visit to Beyond Bouldering.