TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- In addition to agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Beyond Bouldering Waiver, by purchasing an Entry Pass or Membership with Beyond Bouldering, climbers also agree to these terms and conditions
- Beyond Bouldering may cancel an Entry Pass or Membership in the event a climber has breached these terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions in the Beyond Bouldering Waiver
- Beyond Bouldering may update these fees and terms and conditions from time to time
- Children under the age of 16 are considered students
- Climbers must wear their shirts at all times
- The minimum age for children climbing at Beyond Bouldering is six
- The minimum height of patrons allowed to climb is 100cm
- Beyond Bouldering may be closed for up to 15 days per year. All climbers (including pass holders and members) will not be able to climb in the gym on those days.
ENTRY PASS (Day Passes and 10-Pass cards)
- An Entry Pass is valid for a set number of visits to Beyond Bouldering
- An Entry Pass does not include gear hire (excluding Starter Packs)
- An Entry Pass is not transferable or refundable
- A Day Pass must be used on the date of purchase and is only valid at the location of purchase
- A 10-Pass card expires after 12 months
- A 10-Pass card cannot be suspended and is not transferable
- Entry Passes are not automatically renewed.
3-PASS STARTER PACK
- Discounts must be used on or before the final Starter Pack entry pass is used
- Starter Pack passes must be used within three months of purchase
- Starter Pack discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- A Starter Pack cannot be suspended and is not transferable.
- Memberships are not transferable or refundable
- Membership does not include gear hire
- Membership will be active from the date of purchase for the duration of the term purchased
- Special offer memberships (for example promotional or discounted) cannot be suspended or cancelled
- Memberships can be suspended for a minimum of one week and a maximum of four weeks. Three suspensions are permitted per year
- 1-month memberships cannot be suspended
- Cancellations and suspensions can be requested via email to: email@example.com
- Suspension requests must be made in advance as suspensions will not be back dated
- Please allow up to five working days for suspension or cancellation of a Membership to be processed
- Memberships are not automatically renewed.
GROUP BOOKINGS (10 or more people)
- Group bookings in normal opening hours are not available for children under the age of 14
- Group bookings and birthday parties for children between the ages of 6 and 13 are available outside normal opening hours by prior booking.
- Beyond Bouldering does not permit coaching within the gyms without permission.
While it is awesome that climbing is becoming the sport of choice for many kids, we ask parents and children to be mindful that our facility has been designed for adults.
A fall from height is relatively larger for a smaller frame and therefore has more potential risk.
Children must be six years of age and more than 100 centimetres tall in order to climb at Beyond Bouldering.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and be under their supervision for the duration of their climbing session.
We expect everyone at Beyond Bouldering to follow the rules and to be safe, responsible and considerate of others.
Rules for young climbers
- Children must be over six years old and more than 100 centimetres to climb at Beyond Bouldering
- All climbers under 18 years of age must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult
- Adults must ensure children under their supervision follow Beyond Bouldering’s rules
- Adults must ensure children under their supervision only climb to a height that they and the child are comfortable with
- All climbers must remove themselves from the mats while they are not climbing
- There is no running in the facility
- Our mats are used specifically for people to fall on. Children must not run, flip, cartwheel, etc. on the mats.
If these rules are broken, Beyond Bouldering follow’s a three-strike system. The first strike serves as a reminder of the rules. The second strike has the child take a five-minute break from climbing. The third strike removes the child from the climbing area for the rest of the day.
We thank you for your cooperation.