Enjoy access to South Australia’s largest bouldering gym.
DAY PASS: 1-day unlimited access: $19.00 / Student: $17.00 / Kids under 12: $14
10-PASS: 10 entries for the price of 9: $171.00 / Student: $153.00 / Kids under 12: $126.00
12-MONTHS: $988.00 / Student: $884.00
6-MONTHS: $544.00 / Student: $487.00
3-MONTHS: $297.00 / Student: $266.00
1-MONTH: $107.00 / Student: $96.00
$45 for 3 day passes and hire shoes. See Starter Pack for details.
$49 for two people for climbing, shoes and chalk bag hire. Gift Vouchers can be purchased at the gym.
Need gear? We got you covered.
CHALK BAG: $4.00
All prices above include GST.
BEYOND BOULDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ENTRY
- In addition to agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Beyond Bouldering Waiver, by purchasing an Entry Pass or Membership with Beyond Bouldering, climbers also agree to these terms and conditions.
- Beyond Bouldering may cancel an Entry Pass or Membership in the event a climber has breached these terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions in the Beyond Bouldering Waiver.
- Beyond Bouldering may update these fees and terms and conditions from time to time.
- Children under the age of 16 are considered students.
- Climbers must wear their shirts at all times.
- The minimum age for children climbing at Beyond Bouldering is 6.
- The minimum height of patrons allowed to climb is 100cm.
- ENTRY PASS (Day Pass and 10-Day Pass)
- An Entry Pass is valid for a set number of visits to Beyond Bouldering.
- An Entry Pass does not include gear hire.
- An Entry Pass is not transferable or refundable.
- A Day Pass must be used on the date of purchase
- A 10-Day Pass expires after 12 months
- A 10-Day Pass cannot be suspended and is not transferable.
- Entry Passes are not automatically renewed.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Membership does not include gear hire.
- Membership will be active from the date of purchase for the duration of the term purchased.
- Special offer memberships (for example promotional or discounted) cannot be suspended or cancelled.
- 3, 6 and 12 month memberships can be suspended for a minimum period of one week and a maximum period of four weeks. Three suspensions are permitted per year. 1 month memberships cannot be suspended.
- Suspension requests must be made in advance as suspensions will not be back-dated.
- Cancellations and suspensions can be requested via email to: email@example.com.
- Please allow up to five working days for suspension or cancellation of a Membership to be processed.
- Memberships are not automatically renewed.
- Members can only start a new Membership at the completion of an original Membership (by cancellation or expiration).
- The gym will be closed for up to 5 days per year due to public holidays, and membership holders will not be able to climb in the gym on those days. They will also not be able to climb in the gym when it is closed due to maintenance or competitions (up to 10 days per year).
- GROUP BOOKINGS (10 or more people)
- Group bookings in normal opening hours are not available for children under the age of 14.
- Group bookings and birthday parties for children between the ages of 8 and 13 are available outside normal by prior booking.
- Beyond Bouldering does not permit coaching in our climbing or fitness areas without our express permission.
- ALL ENTRY
While it is awesome that climbing is becoming the sport of choice for many kids, we ask parents and children to be mindful that our facility has been designed for adults.
A fall from height is relatively larger for a smaller frame, and therefore has more potential risk.
Children must be 6 years of age and more than 100 centimetres tall in order to climb at Beyond Bouldering.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and be under their supervision for the duration of their climbing session.
We expect everyone at Beyond Bouldering to follow the rules and to be safe, responsible and considerate of others.
Rules for young climbers:
- Children must be over 6 years old and more than 100 centimetres to climb at Beyond Bouldering
- All climbers under 18 years of age must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult
- Adults must ensure children under their supervision follow Beyond Bouldering’s rules
- Adults must ensure children under their supervision only climb to a height that they and the child are comfortable with
All climbers must remove themselves from the mats while they are not climbing
- There is no running in the facility
- Our mats are used specifically for people to fall on. Children must not run, flip, cartwheel, etc. on the mats.
If these rules are broken we follow a three strike system. First strike serves as a reminder of the rules. The second strike has the child take a five minute break from climbing. The third strike removes the child from the climbing area for the rest of the day.
We thank you for your cooperation.