Enjoy access to South Australia’s largest bouldering gym.
DAY PASS: 1-day unlimited access: $19.00 / Student: $17.00 / Kids under 12: $14
10-PASS: 10 entries for the price of 9: $171.00 / Student: $153.00
12-MONTHS: $988.00 / Student: $884.00
6-MONTHS: $544.00 / Student: $487.00
3-MONTHS: $297.00 / Student: $266.00
1-MONTH: $107.00 / Student: $96.00
$45 for 3 day passes and hire shoes. See Starter Pack for details.
$49 for two people for climbing, shoes and chalk bag hire. Gift Vouchers can be purchased at the gym.
Need gear? We got you covered.
CHALK BAG: $4.00
All prices above include GST.
BEYOND BOULDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL ENTRY
- In addition to agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Beyond Bouldering Waiver, by purchasing an Entry Pass or Membership with Beyond Bouldering, climbers also agree to these terms and conditions.
- Beyond Bouldering may cancel an Entry Pass or Membership in the event a climber has breached these terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions in the Beyond Bouldering Waiver.
- Beyond Bouldering may update these fees and terms and conditions from time to time.
- Children under the age of 16 are considered students.
- Climbers must wear their shirts at all times.
- The minimum recommended age for children climbing at Beyond Bouldering is 8.
- ENTRY PASS (Day Pass and 10-Day Pass)
- An Entry Pass is valid for a set number of visits to Beyond Bouldering.
- An Entry Pass does not include gear hire.
- An Entry Pass is not transferable or refundable.
- A Day Pass must be used on the date of purchase, a 10-Pass expires after 12 months. A 10-Pass cannot be suspended.
- Entry Passes are not automatically renewed.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Membership does not include gear hire.
- Membership will be active from the date of purchase for the duration of the term purchased.
- Special offer memberships (for example promotional or discounted) cannot be suspended or cancelled.
- 3, 6 and 12 month memberships can be suspended for a minimum period of one week and a maximum period of four weeks. Three suspensions are permitted per year. 1 month memberships cannot be suspended.
- Suspension requests must be made in advance as suspensions will not be back-dated.
- Cancellations and suspensions can be requested via email to: email@example.com.
- Please allow up to five working days for suspension or cancellation of a Membership to be processed.
- Memberships are not automatically renewed.
- Members can only start a new Membership at the completion of an original Membership (by cancellation or expiration).
- The gym will be closed for up to 5 days per year due to public holidays, and membership holders will not be able to climb in the gym on those days. They will also not be able to climb in the gym when it is closed due to maintenance or competitions (up to 10 days per year).
- GROUP BOOKINGS (10 or more people)
- Group bookings in normal opening hours are not available for children under the age of 14.
- Group bookings and birthday parties for children between the ages of 8 and 13 are available outside normal by prior booking.
- Beyond Bouldering does not permit coaching in our climbing or fitness areas without our express permission.