1) What size hire shoes do you have?
We stock adult sizes 5 to 14 and 5 different kid sizes
2) What is the youngest age for children that can climb?
It is recommended that children be at least 8 years old to climb at Beyond Bouldering.
3) Do I have to make a booking to climb?
No, simply turn during our open hours and our staff will ask you to sign a waiver, watch the safety video, and then you can climb.
4) Do you take private bookings?
Yes, we accept private groups outside normal hours, or during open hours on Saturday afternoons. Pls refer to Group Bookings for details.
5) Should I have a barcode on a Starter Pack?
No. Customers on Memberships and 10 Pass Cards will be given a barcode to self check-in. But on a Starter Pack, see the desk staff each visit and they will check you in and give you shoes.