Beyond Boulder Series
Spring Series has begun!
- Free to join.
- Running over 5 weeks, the series is a fun way to compete for first place, against friends, or just to see how you go!
- Score cards are available from the front desk or the table in the center of the gym.
- The climbs are marked numerically counter-clockwise around the gym.
- Climbs are awarded points based upon their difficulty.
- The Boulder Series is self-refereed.
- A “Flash” is completion of the climb on first attempt.
- A “Bonus” is a earned when the marked hold is held in a controlled fashion. The points earned by topping the climb supersedes the points earned by the bonus hold.
- You may compete in the Youth category if you are 14 years old or younger.
- Open A, or Advanced is suggested for anyone who is climbing our Red graded circuit and higher.
- Ask staff if you have any other questions!